Here are some suggestions for the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate as to how he can step back from his Red Line in the Sand:
1) Offer the Assad government an exemption from the Red Line, like the exemptions from Obamacare that you gave to unions and corporations that contributed to your campaign.
2) Refuse to enforce the Red Line for Syrians, like you refuse to enforce immigration law for Mexicans.
3) Declare that killing Syrians isn't a violation of the Red Line, because if you had a son, he wouldn't look like a Syrian.
4) Since the gas attack happened ten days ago, declare "what difference-- at this point, what difference does it make?"
5) Arrest someone who made a YouTube video and blame him for the whole thing.