Monday, April 16, 2012

Google search :"Romney"

FCC drops Google 'Street View' investigation

Hmmm....

How much you wanna' bet that a Google search for "Romney" or "Romney's policy positions" etc return slightly more negative links the day after the investigation was dropped than the day before the investigation was dropped?

Some unannounced 'improvements' in algorithms. Just a touch-up.

Investigations can be dropped.

I haven't a shred of evidence. I'm probably off my rocker. A wizened old cynic. But I understand the Chicago Way.

The corruption in the Justice Department and the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Energy is obvious.

Why should the FCC be exempt?

My hunch: look for a lot more federal investigations of critical players in the media and internet, and amiable resolutions, in the run-up to November 2012.

An habitually unemployed community organizer from the Chicago political machine didn't get elected President by not knowing how things get done. 

1 comment:

  1. Egnor: I haven't a shred of evidence. I'm probably off my rocker. A wizened old cynic. But I understand the Chicago Way.

    No, you just need a new tinfoil hat, Mike.

    ReplyDelete